Munami reserves the right to refuse participation to any individual, business or entity to market our brand, our products, or services if we believe said individual, business or entity is causing, or is likely to cause, harm to the image or reputation of the company or to the image, reputation or marketability of our products.
When marketing Munami’s products or services, Marketers shall adhere to the policies and procedures of the Munami Achievers Program (“M.A.P”), as set out in the M.A.P material and other documentation concerning the M.A.P, as set out on the Munami website and as may be amended from time to time. Any amendment shall become effective when posted on the Munami website and the Munami Marketer agrees to be bound by any amendment, and all transactions shall be governed by any amendment, after such posting. The Munami Marketer agrees to monitor the current policies and procedures posted on the Munami website on a regular basis.
Marketers agree and understand that the enforcement of the Agreements, Appendices, and Policies will make a significant and positive impact on upholding the Munami brand & lifestyle, reputation and marketability of our products.
M.A.P Operation Agreement | Appendix 1.0
Activation Credits Policy
Each product in the store is allotted with a number of Activation Credits. When enough Activation Credits are accumulated, Marketers may use the required number of Activation Credits to get activated in the M.A.P.
If a Marketer accidentally activates their account incorrectly and requests a removal of said account:
- Munami does not guarantee a removal can transpire. Munami reserves the right to reverse or refuse an account removal.
- Removals may only occur if the account is at the 40A°or the 200A°positions.
- There will be a fee charged for each account removed and/or replaced.
If the Re-Activation box on the Registration page is set to checked, it will be deemed that the Marketer is giving MUNAMI INC. their irrevocable and unconditional authority to deduct the Total Charge of the purchase amount from their Marketing Income. If the Marketer chooses to change their Re-Activate preference, the Marketer must update their profile before reaching 360A°.
Product Refund and Exchange Policy
Each product or items may have a unique refund and/or exchange policy. Please check the Munami Store for details and information. Product refund and/or exchange policies remain valid if Activation Credits remain Un-Used for the duration of the refund and/or exchange timeframe. If the Activation Credits or any other rewards or benefits gained from the purchase of the product are Used, the Refund policy becomes null and void making the product a Final Sale; no return. If the Activation Credits or any other rewards or benefits gained from the purchase of the product are Used, the Exchange Policy may become null and void, the decision will be at the discretion of Munami.
Fees, Fines and Other Charges Policy
Munami reserves the right to charge Fees, Fines and other Charges to Marketers:
- The Marketer agrees to pay all fees and costs related to Munami preparing and remitting payment to the Marketer. This includes, but is not limited to, all checks, debit or electron cards, wire transfers and any other payment methods and associated costs, as set forth by Munami.
- The Marketer agrees to pay all fees and costs related to Munami preparing and shipping product orders to the Marketer. This includes, but is not limited to, costs of shipping, clearance, taxes, vat, costs of a return shipment and any other associated costs, as set forth by Munami.
- The Marketer agrees to pay all fines and costs for failing to comply with any of Munami’s Agreements, Appendices and Policies.
- Munami may set off any amount owed to Munami by the Marketer from any amount owed by Munami to the Marketer. Fees, Fines and other Charges are set forth in the Remittance Schedule.
Pay Card Policy
International Marketers are required to obtain and renew a pay card issued by Münami or issued by Münami through a 3rd party affiliate program. The cost of the card will be directly debited from the Marketers marketing income or available funds on account. The Marketer will be responsible for all fees and regulations associated with the card. Marketers will be subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing pay card company and bank. Each Marketer will be issued a card that will be associated with their Master Login. Therefore, cards cannot be shared with or transferred to other individuals.
Achievers Rewards Policy
Through the Achievers Rewards referral rewards program, Marketers who are qualified may earn points that are redeemable for cash, products and services. Marketers must remain in good standing throughout the course of this Agreement to ensure there are no stops or holds on earning Achievers Reward Points. Points earned during account seizures, account holds or investigations may become null and void.
Account Swap Policy
As Marketers progress through Achievement Degrees their marketing teams will alter. Marketers may switch teams through the swap system. Swapping is a way for a Marketer to change places with another Marketer who is (i) active (ii) on the same Achievers Degree and (iiii) on another team. The swapping action only move accounts, it does NOT move sales bundles. Sales qualifications cannot be lost due to swapping accounts.
- Both account holders must authorize the swap. If there is a concern of the legitimacy of a swap, an investigation will proceed. During the investigation process, all accounts and marketing income will be on hold and Achievers Rewards earned during that time may become null and void.
- Munami reserves the right to reverse the occurrence of a swapped account to its original team and location.
- Munami reserves the right to refuse a swap request.
- Munami reserves the right to restrict an account or an individual, business or entity from swapping.
- Swapping accounts does not require a payment. This action is Free. If an individual, business or entity is being asked for payment, please report to Munami immediately.
Transfer of Account Policy
Marketers may transfer ownership of their account to another marketer, individual, business or entity. The account owner must authorize the transfer.
- The account owner must authorize the transfer. If there is a concern of the legitimacy of a transfer, an investigation will proceed. During the investigation process, all accounts and marketing income will be on hold and Achievers Rewards earned during that time may become null and void.
- Munami reserves the right to reverse the occurrence of a transferred account to its original owner.
- Munami reserves the right to refuse a transfer request.
- Munami reserves the right to restrict an account or an individual, business or entity from transferring.
- Transferring accounts does not require a payment. This action is Free. If an individual, business or entity is being asked for payment, please report to Munami immediately.
If any of the above conditions have not been met, Munami reserves the right to (i) terminate your participation in the Munami Achievers Program, (ii) levy a fine for misconduct *See Fines Schedule (iii) hold all payments and deposits until a thorough investigation is complete, (iv)terminate your right to receive a Marketing Income and other rewards, regardless of whether such income and rewards were previously earned, due or payable, (v) proceed with legal action or (vi) take any combination of the above referenced actions.