Marketers agree that Munami reserves the right to refuse participation to any individual, business or entity to market our brand, our products, or services if we believe said individual, business or entity is causing, or is likely to cause, harm to the image or reputation of the company or to the image, reputation or marketability of our products.
When marketing Munami’s products or services, Marketers shall adhere to the policies and procedures of the Munami Achievers Program (“M.A.P”), as set out in the M.A.P material and other documentation concerning the M.A.P, as set out on the Munami website and as may be amended from time to time. Any amendment shall become effective when posted on the Munami website and the Munami Marketer agrees to be bound by any amendment, and all transactions shall be governed by any amendment, after such posting. The Munami Marketer agrees to monitor the current policies and procedures posted on the Munami website on a regular basis.
Marketers agree and understand that the enforcement of the Agreements, Appendices, and Policies will make a significant and positive impact on upholding the Munami brand & lifestyle, reputation and marketability of our products.
Marketing & Promotional Agreement | Appendix 2.0
Marketers shall not market Munami’s products and/or services to other Marketers (whether an individual, business or entity) in the M.A.P. MUNAMI will not owe a Marketing Income, Wisdom Points, Achievers Rewards or any other reward or benefit to a Marketer in respect of any transaction involving the marketing of MUNAMI products and/or services by one Marketer to another Marketer.
The Munami Marketer shall not use MUNAMI’s website, marketing materials or documentation to market any products or services other than MUNAMI’s products or services. A breach of this provision may cause the Munami Marketer to be subject to fines and liability, as set out in the M.A.P material.
MUNAMI does not authorize Marketers to engage in “direct sales” of MUNAMI products and/or services on behalf of MUNAMI. Accordingly, Marketers are not authorized to sell MUNAMI products and services directly to the public on behalf of MUNAMI. MUNAMI only sells its products and services directly from its store (retail and internet), Marketers shall not represent that MUNAMI sells its products or services in any other manner.
Marketers may use all forms of media advertising, marketing and promotions, including Radio, TV, Print, Internet, and Telephone, and other such conventional methods as deemed legal in the Marketers jurisdiction and it complies with all Munami Agreements, Appendices, and Policies.
Munami Marketers are not authorized to bind MUNAMI. Munami Marketers may only market, advertise and promote MUNAMI and its products and services.
All advertising, content, etc. of Munami products and services must be pre-approved in writing by Munami. We are not responsible for any content or information other than that which is produced by us and then only so long as the same has not been altered or used inappropriately as determined in our sole discretion. Marketers cannot make any statement, whether through a website or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Agreement and on our official websites.
Marketing & Administration
Every Marketer must register their own accounts, read and Agree to the terms and conditions and read and Agree to Munami Agreements, Appendices and Policies. The successful submission of a Munami online registration form means the Marketer agrees that all information on the registration form is true and the Marketer acknowledges that it will be treated as if it were a true signature on a legal binding document, and means that the Marketer has read the Agreement(s), agrees to all the terms and conditions as set out therein, and has full authorization to open the account.
If another individual, business or entity has completed the registration on behalf of a Marketer, this individual, business or entity must have full authorization to register and agree to terms and conditions on behalf of the registrant. The Registrant is bound by Munami’s Agreements, Appendices and Policies. Munami will not be held liable for the registration, shared passwords, full access to personal accounts, financial losses or disputes arising between Marketers.
Publicity & Use of Name
Marketers are permitted to use and post the content that Munami has provided to the Marketer on your Munami Personal Website and on provided marketing materials; however, Marketers may not create, publish, distribute, or print any material that makes reference to the Munami name or variation or misspelling of our name, in any marketing or promotional materials, whether print, broadcast or electronic, without first submitting such material to Munami and receiving our written consent.
Marketers are also prohibited from displaying in fairs, trade shows, and exhibitions or any public forum without first submitting your event strategy, plans, and materials being used at the event to Munami and receiving our written consent.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A MARKETER PERMIT, ENABLE OR ALLOW THE NAME MUNAMI, ANY OF MUNAMI'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, PRODUCT NAMES, OR ANY DERIVATIVES OF ANY OF THE ABOVE LEAD DIRECTLY TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET.
Marketers are not to use the Munami Logo or M.A.P Logo in any manner that is disparaging, portrays Munami in a negative light or that may adversely affect the goodwill of Munami or its brand. Marketers may not alter, modify, or change the Munami Logo, Images or Messages in any way.
If this Agreement is terminated or we notify you of a breach by you, you shall be required to remove all Munami graphic and/or textual links and content within 24 hours of receipt of such notice.
Upon termination the Marketer shall immediately return all materials related to the M.A.P in its possession, including but not limited to all M.A.P materials and documentation, without making or retaining any copies thereof.
Web & Social Media Agreement | Appendix 3.0
1. USAGE OF LINKS and LOGOS
As a Munami Marketer, Munami may make available one or more Links and Logos for use on the Marketers website that, subject to the terms and conditions hereof, Marketers may display on relevant areas of Marketers website. These Links and Logos will be made available through our online systems. The Links and Logos will serve to identify Marketers website as a member of our Munami Achievers Program and will clearly disclose the Marketers Independent relationship to Munami.
- Marketers must disclose and give full access to their personal external websites on which Marketers promote Munami.
- Marketers must seek authorization and approval before using any of Munami’s proprietary and/or brand elements.
- In utilizing the Links and Logos, Marketers agree to cooperate fully with Munami in order to establish and maintain our proprietary brand.
- In order to permit accurate tracking and reporting, Marketers will be responsible for ensuring that the Links and Logos are properly formatted.
- Marketers agree to use the Links and Logos in a manner that will in no way affect or alter the look, feel, or functionality of Marketers external website. Without limiting the foregoing, Marketers are expressly prohibited from framing our website in any manner, including without limitation causing the Marketers external website's tool bar to appear on Marketers Personal Site.
- Marketers agree not to alter, modify, or expand the Links in any way without our express prior written consent. Using URL shortening services such as TinyURL or Bit.ly are prohibited.
2. RIGHT TO MONITOR
- Munami has the right to monitor a Marketer’s external website and Personal Site at any time to determine if they are in compliance with the terms of the Agreements.
- If a password is required to view a Marketers site, Marketers must impart such access to Munami as requested.
RESALE. Marketers agree not to buy or encourage others to buy Munami products or accessories through Marketers Links for subsequent resale.
3. PROHIBITED USES OF "MUNAMI" NAME AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
Marketers are prohibited from using the Munami logo on Marketers website. Upon approval, Munami may grant Marketers a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the M.A.P Marketer Logo on Marketers external website. Marketers may not alter, modify, or change the Logo in any way.
- Marketers are not to use the M.A.P Marketer logo in any manner that is disparaging, portrays Munami in a negative light or that may adversely affect the goodwill of Munami or its brand. Marketers may not alter, modify, or change the Munami Logo, Images or Messages in any way.
-Except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement, Marketers are prohibited from using any registered Munami names (or confusingly similar names) on Marketers website.
- Marketers shall not include or permit any Munami mark or trade name to be used or included in
any username, group name, or other identifier registered with any social networking site such as Twitter or Facebook.
Marketers WEB MARKETING CAN NOT RESEMBLE MUNAMI OR MUNAMI PROPERTY:
- Marketers acknowledge and agree that Marketers are prohibited from cutting and pasting any Munami advertising, marketing, newsletters, or other web text, pictures, links or content onto Marketers external website. Marketers may however, link to pages on www.munami.com that Marketers wish to use. This can be done via banners, photos or web modules through the back office.
- Marketers shall not use their Munami Personal Site to market any products or services other than Munami’s products or services.
4. CONTACT INFORMATION MUST BE VISIBLE ON Marketers WEBSITE
Marketers website must include Marketers contact information where Marketers can be contacted in a location easily identifiable and accessible by the average consumer on Marketers website.
5. All web advertising, promotions, content, links etc. of Munami products and services must be pre- approved in writing by Munami. Munami are not responsible for any content or information other than that which is produced by us and then only so long as the same has not been altered or used inappropriately as determined in our sole discretion. Marketers will not make any statement, whether on an external website or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in the Agreements and on our official websites.
6. Munami may reject Marketers request for approval if Munami determine in our sole discretion that Marketers website or marketing materials is unsuitable for the Munami Achievers Program. By way of example, websites that contain material that is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, explicit, harassing, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable will be deemed unsuitable. This includes websites that promote explicit materials, violence, discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age) or illegal activities that infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, trade name, or other intellectual property rights, or are unsuitable for linking to any Munami website, or which may bring Munami into disrepute.
7. Munami Achievers are solely responsible for the accuracy and propriety of materials and information posted on Marketers website (including but not limited to, all Munami product-related materials); ensuring that materials posted on Marketers website do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party and are not libelous or otherwise illegal. Munami disclaims all liability for all such matters and for any content on Marketers websites. Further, Munami Achievers will indemnify and hold Munami harmless for all claims, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to attorneys' fees, relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of Marketers website.
8. Marketers may not use any Munami tools and resources to promote any products and services other than Munami’s products and services.This includes use of links that redirect a visitor or user to content unrelated to Munami.
9. MARKETERS HEREBY AGREE THAT MARKETERS WEBSITE WILL NOT, IN ANY WAY, COPY OR RESEMBLE THE LOOK OR FEEL OF OUR WEBSITE NOR WILL MARKETERS DO ANYTHING TO CREATE THE IMPRESSION THAT THE MARKETERS WEBSITE IS MUNAMI’S WEBSITE OR PART OF MUNAMI’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FRAMING OUR WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER. MARKETERS ALSO HEREBY AGREE THAT MARKETERS WEBSITE WILL NOT CONTAIN ANY CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS WHICH ARE PROPRIETARY TO MUNAMI, EXCEPT: (A) WITH OUR PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OR (B) IF THE MATERIALS WERE OBTAINED BY MARKETERS VIA MARKETERS PERSONAL MUNAMI SITE. MARKETERS FURTHER HEREBY AGREE THAT THEIR WEBSITE’S TOP-LEVEL, SECOND-LEVEL, OR SUB-LEVEL DOMAIN NAMES WILL NOT CONTAIN THE WORDS MUNAMI, INC. OR ANY VARIATION THEREOF.
10. A Marketer has the right to express them self online, which also means they are responsible for what they post. Marketers are personally responsible for any of their online activity and any consequences that may arise from Marketers participation and contribution.
11. Obey the law. Marketers must not post any information or conduct any online activity that may violate applicable laws in their jurisdiction.
12. Respect the Munami Agreements. Marketers must not post any information or conduct any online activity that may violate any Munami Agreements and Policies.
13. Marketers must fact-check posts. Always evaluate your contribution’s accuracy and truthfulness. Before posting any online material, ensure that the material is accurate, truthful, and without factual error.
14. Respect the privacy of Marketers on team Munami and of the opinions of others. Before sharing a comment, post, picture, or video through any type of social media, get consent.
15. Build a reputation of trust among Marketers team mates and the public. When Marketers are reaching out to bloggers or networkers through social media, take every opportunity to build a reputation of trust and establish yourself as a credible and transparent Munami Marketer.
16. Exercise Good Judgment. The Internet is full of varied opinions, and it’s okay to share but refrain from comments that can be interpreted as slurs, demeaning, inflammatory, etc.
17. Understand the concept of Community. The essence of community is the idea that it exists so that Marketers can support others and they, in turn, can support Marketers. Build a platform where Marketers or visitors feel comfortable sharing, connecting, and receiving help.
Respect copy rights. Always make sure you have the right to use something with attribution before publishing.
If any of the above conditions have not been met, Munami reserves the right to (i) terminate your participation in the Munami Achievers Program, (ii) levy a fine for misconduct *See Fines Schedule (iii) hold all payments and deposits until a thorough investigation is complete, (iv)terminate your right to receive a Marketing Income and other rewards, regardless of whether such income and rewards were previously earned, due or payable, (v) proceed with legal action or (vi) take any combination of the above referenced actions.